The Cheshire Brewhouse Brewery Tours
Would you like to see how a brewery runs and learn inside knowledge of the beer and brewing process? Join us on one of a selection of exclusive, in-depth brewery tours. These intimate tours are available to small groups of up to 20 people.
The tour consists of:
- Brewery talk with comprehensive, expert information from head-brewer and owner Shane Swindells.
- See smell & taste the raw ingredients we use in our beers. Here you can ask as many questions as you like. Our passionate head brewer will give you deep insight into how the best beers are brewed.
- Light lunch.
- Tasting session, including 4 pints.
- (fully-stocked bar also provides a full range of wines, Spirits & Soft drinks for drivers/non drinkers).
- Gift pack of bottles to take home.
After the tour, you are invited to relax in our warm tap room where you'll enjoy your food and beers. Here, Jack, the Brewery Dog, will be more than happy to dispose of any titbits.
Don't miss your chance to gain exclusive insights from a World Champion Brewer. Book your space now: